The meeting will take place at CIRM
(a French scientific center devoted
to seminars and located in Luminy, near Marseille).
The goal of the conference is to bring together researchers from different fields making use of concepts from non-Euclidean geometries such as "geometric integration" or "control theory" with people working in "structured matrix computations" in order to discuss on the one side current challenges arising in applications that would benefit from efficient methods for structured matrix computations and on the other side, to define new challenges in structured matrix computations.
The main themes of the conference are:
The conference is only by invitation . This means that the the participants will be invited by the organizers. Some additional space might become available for self-paying individuals. If you are interested in participating on this basis and have not obtained an invitation letter, please contact a member of the organizing committee.
- Structured matrix computations in symplectic linear spaces
- Structured matrix computations in generalized (Minkowski) spaces
- Numerical methods in indefinite inner product spaces
- Structure-preserving methods in (optimal) control theory
- Structured matrices
- Matrix functions and matrix equations
- Geometric integration
- Hamiltonian systems